Naomi Louise Rae BA Hons UKCP Reg Psychotherapist MBACP Senior Accredited - Counselling & Psychotherapy Clinical Practice. In Lancaster, Lancashire , UK ( Remote working is also possible using Skype.)
Therapy by Skype can be a suitable alternative to face to face psychotherapy or counselling.
Skype to Skype is free to use and can be downloaded at
Using skype and by using a web cam we are able to see each other and create a therapeutic space.
This method of support could help you if -
- You live in a remote place.
- Accessing counselling services is difficult for you to do.
- Have difficulty with childcare arrangements.
- If you are living abroad and you do not have access to an English speaking therapist.
- If you have a tight schedule or travel frequently
- If you are unable to leave your home or travel due to illness or difficulty with transport etc
To use this service you will need to:
- Have access to a web cam and skype
- Find a private space, free of distractions (phones, e-mail turned off) and other people or children.
- A headphone/headset is useful or a computer that works well with Skype System.
- Make sure you are comfortable (comfortable chair and room temperature)
- Make sure you are not disturbed during your scheduled session
Please specify your city, time zone, available dates and times.